This Policy is subject to modification without any prior notice based on changes in the business, legal and regulatory requirements as and when required. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the policy and any changes.
How MPM uses your Data
MPM uses the Data it collects from all of MPM Products to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect and improve the MPM Products and its uses.
We exercise independent right over the Data in as much as we use the Data received by us, to develop, improve, our algorithms and products for service to the customers in general and for developing and providing a better overall experience of MPM Products in general. Further, with respect to Data collected and stored in our files, we shall also use this information on an 'ANONYMOUS' basis to understand and analyze trends, to administer our products and services, to learn about user behavior, to gather demographic information, to measure and analyze data traffic patterns and to develop existing and new algorithms and improve, in any manner, our products and services.
The Data provided by you is used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following :
- Improving the content and layout of MPM Products.
- Statistically analyze the behavior of users of MPM Products.
- Developing products, marketing, and promotions anonymously, externally and internally at MPM,.
- Checking the behavior of MPM Products in different combinations of Data.
- To customize the data and content you see, fulfill your requests as much as is possible for us, for products and services.
- Conduct research.
- Provide anonymous API and reporting for internal and external clients.
MPM is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, security, veracity or reliability of any Data and content, products or services which may be accessed or advertised to you and MPM will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the same whatsoever.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep your Data confidential and will place reasonable security controls to protect it. Your Data will be kept confidential as required under applicable laws in India.'
Applicability of the Policy
This policy is applicable only to MPM and does not apply to companies or entities that MPM does not own or control or to any of its subsidiaries or associate companies or group companies or any affiliates, or to any person that MPM does not directly employ or engage or manage in any manner whatsoever.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
MPM collects Data when you register with MPM, when you use MPM Products, when you visit MPM pages or the pages of certain MPM partners. MPM may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with MPM and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
MPM collects information about but not limited to the sand system, it's configuration; metal preparation and data in respect of its parameters and properties, related casting defects and data in repect of the foundry eco-system as maybe necessary for the rendering of our Product's output as a service based on data science and analytics.
MPM automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, MPM cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
In addition, when you use MPM Products, you may choose to make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return and MPM will not be responsible for the use or misuse of such information.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) as per requirement of MPM or to comply with local laws.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Your use of MPM Products is registered and evaluated for [data science, data analytics, modelling and statistical purposes. IP addresses are only logged in shortened form.
We do not sell or rent Data to any third party entities. We limit the disclosure of the Data to certain circumstances, as provided below:
- Mergers or acquisitions: In a scenario where we or our assets are merged or acquired by the other business entity, or during restructuring of business or re-organization, we may have to share Data provided by you with the other business entities. If such a transaction occurs the other business entity or the newly combined business entity would be required to follow this Policy. In addition, incase of any impending acquisition, we would give the customer an advance notice and option to opt out of the business agreement with MPM. In such scenario, where the customer opts out then they would have an option to download their uploaded data upto that date and delete their account with MPM. However, the data available with MPM till such date will also remain with MPM for it's use on an ANONYMOUS basis.
- Partners: We engage a number of vendors, consultants, contractors, agents and take support of our group companies or affiliates ("Partners"). Our Partners provide a host of services including contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, and other similar services. These Partners play a key role in seamless delivery of our products and services to you. We may provide our Partners access to your Data through our systems or may share the Data with them to enable them to provide their services to you.
- Government or judicial process: We may share your Data with the government / government authorities or agencies and legal or judicial authorities for any investigation or to comply with legal process or in response to a request by any of these authorities or to enforce applicable terms and conditions or to protect our, our users and Partners rights, privacy, safety or property.
- Legal Reasons: The information provided by you may be shared with our other entities and affiliates to help in detecting and preventing identity theft, frauds and other illegal activities; correlate or map related accounts to prevent misuse of our products & services and to provide you our services.
- MPM will have a right to store and use any of information, data or personal data which is shared by any of the user of MPM Products, for any purpose whatsoever, provided such information, data or personal data is used by MPM on an "ANONYMOUS" basis.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with MPM under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help MPM communicate with you about offers from MPM and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
MPM does not rent, sell, or share any Data about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
MPM works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. MPM places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your Data. MPM uses web beacons to access MPM cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with MPM Products.
MPM uses data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of its website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on MPM's website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
You may edit your MPM Account Information, at any time.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the MPM Products, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MPM Newsletter, that are considered part of your MPM account.
Each and every obligation under this Policy shall be treated as a separate obligation and shall be severally enforceable as such and in the event of any obligation or obligations being or becoming unenforceable in whole or in part. To the extent that any provision or provisions of this Policy are unenforceable they shall be deemed to be deleted from this Policy, and any such deletion shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of this Policy not so deleted. If any (part and not the whole) of any provision is unenforceable, the remainder of such provision shall not be affected and shall continue to apply.
Either You or MPM shall be entitled to freely assign any of its rights and obligations under this Policy in whole or in part to any person subject to a prior intimation in writng to each other.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to Data to employees who we believe reasonably are needed to come into contact with that Data to provide MPM Products or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you. Your data maybe stored in web servers of the service provider in countries in which you do not reside.
By using MPM Products by providing Data, you consent to the collection and use of the Data by MPM in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to your consent for sharing the Data as per this Policy and all the terms and conditions set out in this Policy.
Changes to this Policy
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.